We help producers spend more time growing food and less time worrying about logistics — offering production planning assistance, aggregation of orders, and on-farm pickups. Come grow with us!
If you are interested in becoming a Farm Runners producer, please send an email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your email:
- Farm/Business Name
- Your Name and Role
- Phone Number
- What products do you want to sell to Farm Runners?
- How long have you been doing what you’re doing?
- How do you currently market your products?
- Do you currently hold any certifications (COG, IPM, Certified Naturally Grown, Animal Welfare Approved, etc)?
- Have you reviewed our Producer Requirements (below)?
- All products sold to Farm Runners must be grown or made by the entity selling them (ie, you cannot buy tomatoes from another grower and re-sell them to Farm Runners)
- All products must be grown or produced on the Western Slope of Colorado
- All producers must disclose the use of chemical inputs (synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, artificial ingredients) on/in their products
- Communication about availability and orders takes place weekly via email.
- Payment for product is on a Net-14 basis
Fruit and Veggie Growers
All fruit and vegetable producers are required to:
- Have a Food Safety Plan
- Have a state-certified scale for any product sold by weight
- Disclose growing practices
- Sign a Producers Agreement
Eggs, Meat & Dairy Producers
All MEAT products must be:
- Sold by the cut (we do not buy whole animals or primals)
- Processed in a USDA certified facility
- New and unique (we already have sources for most cuts)
All DAIRY products must be:
- Produced in a USDA licensed facility
All EGGS producers must:
- Have an state-issued egg dealer license
- Sell in quantities large enough to fill wholesale orders (by the case, not the dozen)
- We are currently looking for more producers of DUCK eggs
Value Added Products
All value-added producers must:
- Be on the CDPHE’s APPROVED SOURCE LIST (aka, have a current Manufactured Foods License issued by the Colorado Department of Health and Environment).
- Produce, package, and store your product in a commercial kitchen.
- Provide a suggested retail pricing scheme and a distributor price that allows fora 30-50% markup on your goods.